Key base: The Castle School or The Newbridge School
with the flexibility to work in other schools within the MAT as required.
37 hours per week, all year round
Grade 6 – £19,701 – £20,094
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic candidate to join our IT Support Team.
We are looking for someone to work under the Network Manager to provide a reliable and flexible IT service. A sound working knowledge of networks and troubleshooting would be advantageous and a willingness to learn new systems and procedures is essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a team player
- Be organised and methodical in their approach
- Be able to remain calm and efficient under pressure
- Have a flexible, aspirational and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be reflective and have a desire to work effectively in partnership with colleagues and students.
- Have a desire to set high expectations, embrace change and challenge and support all members of the team.
Within the Apollo Partnership Trust, our Academies passionately believe in giving young people the very best Education and the chance to progress and develop themselves through the wide opportunities we offer. We have high expectations and aspirations for all students and staff within our Trust and we expect excellence throughout.
Beyond the classroom, we offer many clubs, activities and opportunities to develop a range of skills, nurture existing talents and offer a chance to try new things; which not only help make new friends but benefit the mind and promote a healthier lifestyle.
Our motto is ‘Excellence Through Partnership’. We strongly believe our collaborative approach ensures staff are part of a family of academies, with the highest educational and operational expertise to ensure the very best education, support and guidance to our students across the group.
We are proud of all of our academies. We actively seek to maintain and develop both individual academy identity and characteristics.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- to work with other local academies and schools
- become part of a thriving, successful and dedicated Multi-Academy Trust
- joining the Trust will allow the successful candidate to have access to extensive staff benefits, details of which can be found: https://www.apollopartnershiptrust.uk/why-join-us/
For further details, please click on the downloadable files below:
- Job Profile
- Personnel Specification
- Application Guidance Notes
- Privacy Notice
- Application Form
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org contact Louise Belton on 01530 834368
Informal visits are welcome.
Closing date for application: 10:00 am on 12 May 2021. All completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com prior to this date and time.
Interviews will take place on 21 May 2021.
People with disabilities and from ethnic minorities are underrepresented in our staff group.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified/experienced people from these groups.
These posts are designated as a regulated activity and requires enhanced criminal records check for a regulated activity (including a barred list check).
NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.